Hi all!!!!!!!! I am going to try pomegranate ice cream today. Basically am a ice cream lover. I want to try ice cream in home. Dishes made at home are healthy and delicious when compared to outside food. But few dishes can’t be made at home easily. Ice creams come under that category. How hard we try we don’t get the perfect finishing of a ice cream which we purchase outside.
I have made pomegranate juice and filled them in ice tray. Was thinking what to do with them, After googling several recipes finally decided to do pomegranate ice cream.
Ice cream is a simple to do but we want patience. The time taken to get the final output is more than the ingredients.
1. Pomegranate – 2 peeled
2.Milk – 1/2 liter
3.Sugar – 10 tsp
1. Put the peeled pomegranate in a mixer grinder and make pomegranate juice.
2. Keep the pomegranate juice aside.
3. Heat the milk till it boils and simmer it for 5 minutes.
4. Add sugar to the milk and make a homogeneous mixture.
5. Allow the milk to cool for room temperature.
6. Now mix the milk and pomegranate juice in mixer grinder.
7. Transfer the mix in a plastic box and refrigerate it.
8. Once the mixture become solid use a fork and break the solid and use a mixer grinder to make it like a shake.
9. Again transfer it to the plastic box and refrigerate.
10. Repeat the process till the smoothness of the ice cream is obtained.
Cool ice cream is ready with the goodness of the whole pomegranate and milk. As we are not going to filter the juice, the entire benefit of the pomegranate is retained.
1.We can add corn flour or custard powder to the milk to get the creamy texture.