NETHILI MEEN MANGA KOZHAMBU
Nethili meen manga kozhambu is a typical chettinad style dish.The preparation process is very simple. It is a fusion trial of a recipe from internet and my maid. The taste turned out awesome. The mango will not be sour at the end.
- Big onion -1
- Tomato – 1
- Garlic cloves -(4-5)
- Coconut – 5 pieces
- Mango – 3 slices cubed
- Coriander powder – 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Wash and clean the fish.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds to it.
- When mustard seeds splutters add seeds to it.
- Then add chopped onion and cubed mango.
- Add chopped tomato to the cooked onion.
- Now add coriander powder, red chili powder, pepper powder turmeric powder and salt.
- Add coconut and garlic cloves to a mixer grinder.
- Grind coconut and garlic into a fine paste and add it to the mixture.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cleaned nethili meen to it and close the lid.
- Cook for 5 minutes in low flame.