Idli is a famous dish in South India. But many are bored to have it. Why not a change with idli recipe. Moong idli will be interesting and tasty from normal idli. Moong dal has many health benefits also. Kids will be amazed to see idli in different taste and color. The same batter can be used for making dosa too.
- Moong dal – 1 cup
- Rice – 1 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1″
- Coconut – 3 pieces
- Coriander leaves – 3 sprig
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp
- Wash and soak the rice and moong dal for 1 hour.
- Grind them along with green chili and ginger.
- Add curd, chopped coconut, salt and chopped coriander leaves to it.
- Mix it and make a batter of idli batter consistency.
- Steam it in idli stand.