We all like deep fried snacks. It is always tasty. We can make the snacks healthy by including veggies to it. Kids refuses to eat veggies. They like fast foods only. We can add veggies and make the snacks little bit healthy.
Chicken kebab is a favorite dish for many. Why not a vegetable kebab for vegetarians. Here is the recipe for vegetable kebab.
- Potato – 1⁄2 cup
- Green peas – 1⁄4 cup
- Onion – 1
- Cabbage, Cauliflower, Carrot, Beans – 1⁄2 cup each
- Garlic pods – 2
- Ginger – 1″
- Green chili – 2
- Coriander leaves – 3 sprig
- Black pepper powder – 1⁄2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1⁄2 tsp
- Chat masala – 1⁄2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Corn flower – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1⁄2 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Oil – To deep fry
- Boil the potato. Peel and grate it.
- Boil peas, onion and all veggies in water. Remove the excess water.
- Make a fine paste of ginger, garlic and green chili.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add cumin seeds to it.
- When it crackles add peas, ginger-garlic, green chili paste, potato, veggies, chopped coriander, salt, pepper powder, garam masala and lemon juice one by one.
- Once the raw smell of the masala goes add corn flour and mix it well.
- Turn off the stove and shape into round or oval kebab.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the kebabs.