PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 10 mins
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 6 cloves Large garlic, lightly crushed
- 4 cups Button mushrooms, cleaned and cut into halves
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 4 Kashmiri chillies, broken
- 1 tsp Sea salt (mota namak)
- Dash of lemon juice
- Pour olive oil in a bowl. Add garlic. Microwave for 2 minutes, until golden.
- Roast the cumin on a preheated crusty plate on GRILL for 30 seconds and add mushrooms, garlic, lemon juice, red chili, oregano and salt. Microwave on HIGH for 3 -5 minutes. Stir it well.