Boring of regular rotis…..A small twist of roti kolkata kati roll can be prepared. One roll will make your tummy full.
- Panner – 200 gms
- Big onion – (5-6)
- Capsicum – 1
- Tomato -1
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Garlic pods – (3-4)
- Ginger – 1/2″
- Tandoori masala powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri chili powder – 1 tsp
- Maida flour – 1 1⁄2 cup
- Wheat flour – 1 1⁄2 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 6
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Green chili – 2(optional)
- Coriander leaves – 4 sprig
FOR PANNER GRAVY
- Add chopped onion to it and saute till the onions become light brown. Heat oil in a kadai, add chopped capsicum and saute for 1 minute. Next add chopped onion to it and saute till onion becomes light brown.
- Soak cashew nuts in warm water for 15 minutes. Grind it into a paste along with tomato, ginger and garlic. Add tandoori masala powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and kashmiri chili powder to it. Next add the paste and mix it well.
- Now add panner and little water to it and cook for 10-15 minutes in low flame.
- Knead the dough with salt and water.
- Roll out the dough into rotis and slightly cook it on both the sides.
- Next spread the egg over the roti and cook for 1 minute.
- Flip the roti and cook the egg for 1-2 minute.
- Keep the chopped onion, coriander leaves and green chili in the middle of the roti.
- Roll it well from both the sides.