- Rava – 1 cup
- Carrot, Beans, Green peas – 3⁄4 cup
- Red chili – 2
- Green chili – 1
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Coriander leaves – 3 sprig
- Mustard seeds – 1⁄4 tsp
- Split urad dal – 1⁄2 tsp
- Gram dal – 1⁄2 tbsp
- Dry roast the rava in a kadai.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds, urad dal, green chili, red chili and onion to it one after the other.
- Add tomato and veggies when the onion becomes light brown.
- Now add water when the tomato becomes soft.
- Next add the rava, salt and hing to it.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes in low flame and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.