Home made cookies are healthy than the biscuits available in markets. Raagi cookies makes it more healtheir than cookies made from maida.INGREDIENTS
- Raagi flour – 1 cup
- Chocolate frosting – 4 tbsp
- Milk – (3-4) tbsp
- Baking power – 1⁄2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1⁄2 tsp
- Curd – 1⁄2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1⁄2 tbsp
- Dry roast the raagi flour in a kadai.
- Allow it to cool.
- In a bowl, add raagi flour, baking powder, baking soda and corn flour an mix it well.
- Then add the left over chocolate frosting, milk and curd to it.
- Knead it into a soft dough.
- Shape it as per the choice.
- Place them in a dusted baking dish.
- Preheat the oven at 190°C. Bake it for 8-10 minutes at 220°C.