Sweet lassi is a typical North Indian summer drink. It is a famous drink in Punjab and Rajasthan. When lassi is served in mud glass it tastes heavenly.
- Chill curd – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Ice cubes (optional) – As required
- In a mixer grinder, add curd,sugar and few ice cubes. Blend it well till the the curd becomes creamy.
- Wooden churner can also be used instead of mixer grinder.
- Top it with few more ice cubes and serve chill.
- Sweet lassi can be served plain without ice cubes also.
- If preferred it can be topped with chopped dry fruits and saffron strands.
- Crushed cardamon can also be added.