- Corn kernels – 1 cup
- Oats – 12 cup
- Bread pieces – 3
- Garam masala powder – 12 tsp
- Salt – 14 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Grind the oats into powder in a mixer grinder.
- Add bread pieces to it and grind it again.
- Keep them aside.
- Next grind the corn kernels into a coarse paste in the mixer grinder.
- Mix the powdered oats, powdered bread along with the grind corn kernel together in a bowl.
- Add garam masala powder, salt and oil to the oats-corn mixture.
- Stir it well.
- The consistency should be like a dough.
- Grease the baking tray.
- Mould the dough as per the shape desired and place it in the baking try.
- Pre-heat the oven at 400 °F.
- Bake the biscuits for 10 minutes at 400 °F.
- Turn the biscuits and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Healthy biscuits are ready to much.
- Corn kernels have water content . Add water if required only.
- Multigrains bread can be replaced instead of white bread to make it further healthy.