- Milk – 1⁄2 litre
- Sugar – 1⁄3 cup
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Saffron – few strands
- Mango pulp – 1 1⁄4 cups
- Pistachio – 2 tbsp
- Heat up the milk in a wide pan and get it to a boil.
- In a small bowl, take out 1-2 tbsp of the boiled milk and add the saffron strands to this milk. Set it aside.
- Now, working on the milk, reduce the milk in a medium flame, stirring it occasionally to prevent burning. Stirring the milk evenly gives amazing texture to Kulfi.
- Add the soaked saffron to the reducing milk and stir it and reduce it till it becomes half of its original volume. Add the sugar and cream, and cook it for another 1-2 minutes.
- After reducing the milk, let it cool down completely. After it cools down, add mange pulp to it and the pistachio. Mix it well and add it to the Kulfi Moulds.
- After pouring it in the Kulfi Moulds, set it for 2 hours in the freezer. After 2 hours take it out, insert ice cream stick to each of the kulfi moulds and let it set again for 3-4 hours.
- Chill and Serve.