- Fresh ripe mango – 2 big or 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – As required
- Wash and clean the mangoes.
- Peel the skin.
- Chop them into cubes and transfer it in a mixer grinder.
- Add sugar and ice cubes(optional) to the chopped mangoes in the mixer grinder.
- Add water and blend it to a smooth juice.
- Strain and discard the leftover pulp(this step is purely optional). Add water if you want to dilute more or add ice cubes and serve chilled.NOTE
- Adding ice cubes will dilute the juice more so the water should be adjusted accordingly. Initially add little water if using ice cubes to avoid dilution.
- Honey can be used in the place of sugar.
- Any mango variety suitable for juice can be added.
- The sweetness of the mango varies. Add sugar accordingly.