Milk is the major form of food in all over the world. Sometimes we have excess milk. In that case we prepare some dessert with milk. In this summer season milk often gets curdled even if we keep the milk in the refrigerator due to the extreme hotness.
Here is a sweet dish from curdled milk. Kids will love this dish as it tastes like a chocolate. In this vacation you can make your kids happy from preparing this home made choco balls.
Curdled milk can be prepared from good milk easily at home. Bring the milk to boil. Once it reaches boiling point add 1 tbsp of curd or squeeze out one lemon juice. Keep it mixing. The milk will start to curdle. If it didn’t curdle add few curd or lemon juice. Extract the curdled mix by straining with a cheesecloth or sieve.
The step by step procedure for preparing the choco balls from the curdled milk is as follows. Sweeten your life with this sweet.
- Curdled milk – From 1⁄2 liter milk
- Granulated sugar – 4 tbsp
- Coco powder – 2 tbsp
- Drain the whey from the curdled milk. Take out the curdled mix carefully. Rinse it with drinking water and sieve it again.
- In a kadai add curdled mix, granulated sugar and coco powder.
- Mix it well.
- Cook it in the medium flame till the mix thickens and rolls into a ball. Turn off the flame and allow it to cool to the room temperature.
- Take small portions of it and roll it into balls and refrigerate.
- The choco dessert can be made in any other desired shape also.
- Vanilla essence can be added for extra flavor.
- Instead of choco balls other flavored balls can also be done. Add essence of desired flavor in the place of coco powder and roll it into balls.