- Wheat flour/atta – 1 cup
- Ghee (melted) – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cashew nuts – few
- Cardamom pods – 2
- Heat a little ghee in a kadai.
- Add cashew nuts to it. Fry it till turns light golden brown. Keep it aside.
- In the same kadai, add the atta and roast it till it gives a nice aroma. Roast in a low flame. Keep stirring it continuously for uniform roasting and to avoid burning.
- Transfer the roasted atta in a wide mixing bowl or large plate.
- In a mixer grinder, add cardamon pods. Pulse it.
- Now, add sugar the mixer grinder. Grind it along cardamom into a fine powder.
- Add the sugar-cardamom mixture, fried cashew nuts to the roasted atta. Mix it well.
- Melt ghee in a kadai.
- Pour it over the wheat ladoo mixture.
- Mix it well with a spoon.
- Once it is warm or heat is bearable, take a small portion of it and shape them into ladoos.
- Store it in a clean & dry air tight container. This ladoo will stay perfect at room temperature for 10 days.
- If the ladoo is dry, add 1-2 tbsp of melted ghee to it and mix it well. Make them into ladoos.
- If the ladoos will be consumed soon, then ghee can be reduced and little milk can be sprinkled to shape them into ladoo. Milk will reduce the life of the ladoo.