Here is a very very simple egg dry masala recipe. It is a effortless dish. It can be made in few minutes. It can be served as a starter or a side dish for rice. There is no chopping scenario in this recipe :p
I wanted to do something simple, quick and tasty. I hunted this recipe from web. The step by step pictorial procedure of this recipe is as follows.
- Eggs – 3
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Chickpea flour – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala powder – 1/8 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Salt – As per the taste
- Oil – 1/2 tbsp
- Boil eggs in water.
- Remove the eggs from the water. Allow it to cool.
- Peel the shell of the eggs. Cut it into two halves.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. Let the mustard seeds splutter.
- Add red chili powder and turmeric powder.
- Add chickpea flour, chat masala powder and coriander powder.
- Add required salt.
- Add water. Allow it to boil.
- Carefully place the halved boiled eggs.
- Cook it for 5 minutes in low flame. Flip it gently. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Egg dry masala is ready to serve.
- Adjust the seasoning as per the requirement.
- The eggs should be perfectly boiled for this dish.
- This dish can be served as a starter or as a side dish for rice.