Radish is a healthy vegetable. It has various health benefits in it. It should be consumed regularly in our diet for a healthy. Here is a simple way to make the radish into a tasty dish. It suits well for this summer.
The step by step procedure of this recipe is as follows.
Check other radish recipe, radish curry.
- Radish – 2
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Green chili(small) – 1 (optional)
- Desiccated coconut – 2 tsp (optional)
- Curry leaves – 1
- Coriander leaves – 2 sprigs
- Salt/black salt – As per the taste
- Wash and peel the skin of the radish.
- Grate them well with a grater.
- Whisk the curd. Keep it aside.
- Dry roast the grated radish until the raw smell of the radish goes.
- Allow it to cool.
- Add the dry roasted radish, finely chopped green chili, chopped curry leaves, chopped coriander leaves and salt to it.
- Give a gentle stir.
- Serve with biriyani or rice.
- Adjust the seasoning as per the taste desired.
- Add ons can be done. Grated carrot, pomegranate granules or chopped cucumber can be added. Carrot and cucumber can be added raw.
- If preferred, red chili powder and cumin powder can be added.
- It can be consumed as a salad or as a side dish.