This one is a very simple & tasty Chicken-65 recipe.Marinate this for 30 mins atleast. Try this Chicken-65 at home and enjoy the dish.
This is bachelor’s recipe. No need to prepare masala at home to get this awesome taste. Store bought chicken powder can be used.
- Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Corn flour powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chicken powder – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Wash and clean the chicken.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add chicken powder and corn flour powder.
- Mix it well into a homogeneous mixture.
- Now add the egg to chicken powder – corn flour powder mix.
- Make it into a thick paste. Add water or curd or lemon juice if required.
- Next add the cleaned chicken pieces to the chicken fry paste. Coat the mix well on the chicken pieces. Marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in kadai.
- Add chicken pieces one by one to oil and deep fry them in batches.
- Remove the excess oil in a tissue paper.
- Super tasty chicken 65 is ready.
- Coconut oil can be used to deep fry. It gives extra taste to the chicken 65.