Dosa is a tasty breakfast prepared in India. Egg dosa gives a delicious twist to the regular dosa. Enjoy the taste of the egg in the every bite of the dosa.
Kids love this dish. It serves as a healthy and tasty breakfast. It goes well with all kinds of chutney.
- Idli / Dosa – 3⁄4 cup
- Egg – 1
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Heat the tawa or non-stick pan. Use a small piece of kitchen cloth or thick tissue paper dipped in castor oil and grease the tawa. Take a ladle full of idli-dosa batter and pour it over the tawa. Spread it evenly from the center of the tawa. Pour the egg at the center of the d0sa.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over it and mix it well with ladle. Drizzle oil around the dosa.
- Once cooked flip it. Allow to to cook on the other side.
- Tasty egg dosa is ready to serve.
- Adjust the salt and pepper as per the taste. Foe kids pepper can be added less.
- If preferred, finely chopped onions, finely chopped tomatoes, chopped green chilies can be added to the egg.