- Chicken – (4-5 legs or 400-500g)
- Pepper corns – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red chili – 1
- Ginger – 1⁄2 inch
- Garlic – (1-2)
- Curry leaves – 3 sprig
- Sesame oil – 4 tbsp
- Dry roast the pepper corns, cumin seeds and red chili.
- Allow it to cool.
- Grind it along with ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed vessel.
- Add the mix and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Next add the curry leaves and stir it.
- Finally add the chicken and sprinkle some water.
- Cook it in low flame for 1 hour.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Slit the chicken leg so that the flavor of the masala enters the chicken.