Aval – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Cardamon – (3-4)
Ghee – (4-5) tbsp
Cashew nut – 10
Raisins – 10
PREPARATION TIME – 15 minutes
SERVE – 15 laddus
- Take the aval and remove the dust using a sieve.
- Repeat the process until the dust particles are removed.
- Grind the aval using a mixie and make it into powder.
- Grind the sugar with cardamon and make it into powder
- Roast the aval powder in a kadai for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sugar cardamon powder to the aval powder.
- Keep stirring till both the powder blends well.
- Add the cashew nut and raisins.
- Now add ghee little by little and mix it well.
- Make it as small laddus.
Tasty Aval laddu is ready.This laddu is a healthy snack.We can prepare this laddu as prasadam during poojas.