- 1 cup Curry leaves
- 500 gm Boneless chicken, cut into 1½” pieces
- 2 tbsp Tamarind paste
- 3 tbsp Jaggery
- 2 tbsp Black pepper, coarsely crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Marinate chicken with half the black pepper and 1tbsp oil.
- Pour the remaining oil in a bowl.
- Add the curry leaves.
- Microwave for 3 minutes until crisp.
- Remove. Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- Make a thick paste of jaggery and tamarind with a little warm water.
- Pour on the chicken.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH for 6 minutes.
- Remove and Season with salt.
- Add the remaining crushed black pepper and the curry leaves.
- Toss and serve.