Green peas is loved by all people. From kids to elders, all like green peas in any form. Here is a simple but delicious green peas curry dry recipe.
It goes well with rice and chapati.Especially with rasam rice and sambhar rice.
- Green peas – 1⁄2 cup
- Shallots – (8-10)
- Cumin seeds – 1⁄4 tsp
- Coconut – 3 tbsp
- Red chili – 2
- Garlic – 2
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Mustard seeds – 1⁄4 tsp
- Turmeric – a pinch
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Take water in a kadai. Add green peas, salt and turmeric powder to it. Cook green peas and drain the excess water. keep it aside.
- Grind coconut, cumin seeds, red chili, garlic in a mixer grinder. Make it into a paste with water.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds and chopped onions to it. Saute it till the onions becomes golden brown.
- Now add curry leaves, coconut paste and boiled green peas to the onions. Mix it well and coat the masala over the green peas.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.