The summer makes us to drink more water. To keep us hydrated we search drinks apart from water. There are many carbonated drinks available in the market. These aerated drinks are not good for health.
Nannari root is a natural coolant. It is available in the form of syrup. The syrup can be prepared at home also. Here a genuine nannari syrup is used.
As said nannari root is a natural body coolant and if had as a sherbet during summer, it keep us from becoming dehydrated. It is so refreshing to drink a cup pf nannari sherbet after a long hot day out in the sun. Nannari root is an excellent blood purifier and health tonic. Especially, if made with traditional jaggery, it is one of the best natural health tonics available and increases our energy levels. Nannari sherbet is reported to be an excellent home remedy for urinary infection. Consuming a glass of nannari sherbet also is a good and effective home remedy for constipation and it also relieves body pain. Nannari sherbet is an effective way to treat our stomach disorders without swallowing bitter pills.
Usually nannari syrup is used to prepare sherbet. Here tender coconut water is used. Nannari syrup along with tender coconut water acts as super refreshing drink.
- Nananri syrup – 3 tbsp
- Tender coconut water – 3⁄4 cup
- Add cold tender coconut water in a tumbler.
- Add nannari syrup to the tender coconut water.
- Mix it well till the nanari syrup fully dissolves in the tender coconut water.
- Top it with ice cubes and serve chill.
- Ice cubes is optional.
- This sherbet can be served plain also.
- Finely chopped nungu pieces can be added for additional flavor.