- Whipping cream – 3⁄4 cup
- Mango pulp – 3⁄4 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1⁄4 cup
- Milk powder – 1⁄4 cup
- Milk – 1⁄3 cup
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream and whip it to stiff peaks.
- Once its whipped, add the mango pulp, powder sugar. milk powder and milk. Combine really well and pop it in the freezer for about 6-7 hours.
- Scoop the mango ice cream and enjoy the taste.
- Finely chopped mango pieces or tutti frutti can be added for extra flavor.
- The ice cream can also be topped with chopped nuts, dry fruits or sauce of desired flavor.