Mango milkshake is a popular drink during this summer season in India. Mango milkshake is very filling and it simply recharges our body. Also mango is the favorite fruit of almost all the people in India. They are so sweet and juicy, no wonder they are called king of fruits.
Mango milkshake can be prepared from almond milk, cashew milk and soy milk instead of regular cow’s milk. For mango milk shake the mangoes should be juicy and not fibrous. The sour mangoes cannot be eaten. So sour mangoes can be used for milkshakes and juices. But it requires sweetener for taste.
The recipe for the mango milkshake is as follows. Try this and enjoy this summer with mango milkshake. Mangoes available in this season are tasty and healthy than other mangoes available in off season.
Checkout the website for other mango recipes also.
- Mango ( medium size ) – 2
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar or jaggery – 2 tsp
- Ice cubes – As required
- Wash the mangoes and peel them.
- Chop the mango pulp into small pieces.
- Add the mango pulp into the blender along with milk
- Add the sugar or jaggery as per your taste and also considering the sweetness of mangoes.
- Ice cubes can be added at this stage or the ice cubes can be added while serving the mango shake.
- Blend everything till smooth.
- Top few ice cubes over the mango milk shake and serve it cool.
- Sugar or jaggery can be avoided to enjoy the natural flavor of the mango.
- If the mangoes are sour more sweetener need to be added.
- Honey can also be added as a sweetener.
- Ice cubes are optional.
- Vegans can use almond milk or soy milk instead of cow milk to prepare the mango milk shake.
- Safforn strands and dry fruits can be used for garnishing.