In this busy world we have no time for cooking. So we search for recipes that can be prepared in no time. This is one such recipe.
The step by step procedure of the recipe with pictures is given below. It will take just 15 minute to prepare this dish. It can be prepared within 10 minutes if the tomato puree is avoided.It goes well with roti, rice, dosa, idli and bread too.
- Fresh green peas – 1⁄2 cup (cooked)
- Tomato puree – 1⁄2 cup
- Cumin seeds – 12 tsp
- Garlic cloves (small) – (5-6)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1⁄4 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 sprigs
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- In a mortar pestle, crush the garlic cloves. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add cumin seeds and crushed garlic cloves to it. When the cumin seeds splutters add tomato puree to it.
- Next add coriander powder, red chili powder and garam masala to it.
- Mix it well. Add cooked peas to it.
- Finally add salt and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or rice.
- Add water only if required. As the cooked peas is added along with the water it may become watery.
- Adjust the seasoning as per the taste desired.