Palkova dosa is a simple and sweet dosa prepared from idli dosa batter and maida flour. This is a very different recipe. With leftover batter this palkova dosa can be prepared in minutes.
In this palkova dosa, palkova is not used. The maida along with sugar gives palkova taste to the dosa.
- Idli dosa batter – 1 cup
- All purpose flour / Maida flour – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1⁄4 cup
- In a mixing bowl, add idli dosa batter and maida flour.
- Add water to it and mix well. Make it into a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat a dosa tawa. Grease the dosa tawa with a kitchen tissue paper or kitchen cloth dipped in castor oil.
- Take a ladle full of idli dosa batter and pour it in the middle of the tawa. Spread the batter from the centre and make a round.
- Sprinkle sugar over the dosa uniformly and drizzle some oil. Cook it well.
- Flip the palkova dosa other side carefull. Cook for a minute. Yummy palkova dosa is ready.