Custard is a very quick dessert. It is simple to prepare and everyone is fond of it. Custard can be served in many forms.
Here is the recipe of fruit custard. This serves as the best way for kids to give fruits.Enjoy the goodness of the fruits in a tasty way.
- Milk – 1 litre
- Custard powder – 4 tbsp
- sugar – 5 tbsp
- Pineapple – 1
- Red apple – 2
- Banana – 2
- Papaya – 1
- Rose syrup – 2 tbsp
- In a milk pan, add milk and allow it to boil without adding water. In a bowl take 1/2 cup of boiled milk and add custard powder to it. Mix it well and add sugar, custard paste to the remaining milk. Boil it for 2 minutes in low flame. Allow it to cool and refrigerate it.
- Wash and clean the fruits well.
- Cut them into small pieces. Store them in separate containers and refrigerate.
- For serving, take a bowl. Add 1 tbsp of each fruit.
- Next, add 2 tbsp of custard over the fruits.
- Top it with 1/2 tbsp of rose syrup. Serve it chill.
- Toppings like chocolate syrup, tuti-frooti or chopped nuts can be added for extra kick.