Mushroom has become a familiar and easily available vegetable all over the world. Here is a very simple and quick recipe of mushroom. It is very simple and can be prepared effortlessly. The whole button mushroom stir fried in olive along with garlic and spices gives a distinct aroma to this dish.
Check other mushroom recipes mushroom dum biriyani, mushroom pepper fry, hassle free mushroom dum biriyani, arachivita kalan kuzhambu, mushroom curry, masala mushroom in oven and stuffed mushroom nuggets
- Mushroom – 300 gms
- Garlic – (2-3) pods
- Red chili – 1 tsp
- Salt – As per the taste
- Pepper powder – 1tsp
- Wash the mushroom well to remove the dirt’s if any.
- Remove the stalk of the mushroom. Do not chop it. You can chop if the size of the mushroom is very big. Keep it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped garlic to it. Saute it well.
- Add the whole mushroom to it.
- Place mushroom evenly and cook it.
- Flip the mushrooms and cook it well on the other side too.
- Saute till the water starts to ooze out from the mushrooms.
- Now, add red chili powder, salt and pepper powder to it.
- Mix it well. Saute well till the water evaporates and mushroom gets fried.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or enjoy as a starter.
- Adjust the seasoning as per the taste required.
- Choose small and equal sized mushroom for this recipe. If not available, chop the mushroom into small pieces.
- It can be served as a starter or as a side dish with rice (rasam or kulambu).
- Any neutral flavored oil can be used instead of olive oil.