How make Bun Halwa? – Recipes4u
- Rusk/Bun – 1 cup
- Water – (2 1⁄2 – 3 ) cups
- Sugar – (2-2 1⁄2) cups
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Cashew nut – 1/2 tbsp
- Cardamon powdered – 1 pinch
- Food color – 1 pinch (optional)
- In a kadai add 1 tsp of ghee and fry the cashew nuts. Keep it aside.
- Heat 2-3 spoons of ghee in a kadai.
- Fry the rusk/bun pieces in ghee till it becomes golden brown.
- Allow it to cool and grind it into lightly coarse powder.
- Boil water in a kadai.
- Add the rusk powder to it and turn the flame to low.
- Add ghee and keep stirring.
- Repeat the step 6 till the raw smell goes.
- Now add sugar and mix it well.
- Cook till the h alwa consistency is obtained.
- Add powdered cardamon to the halwa nd mix it well.
- Add fried cahew nuts.
(Visited 357 times, 1 visits today)