Rose Syrup is very handy during summer. If feeling tired and sweaty during the summer due to the hot sun, this rose syrup makes quick drinks. The rose syrup when blended with milk and ice cubes turns out into a super cool drink. It can be mixed with water also.
Here is a small twist with the plain water to prepare the rose syrup mojito. For mojito, we need mint leaves and lemon juice. When plain water is replaced by soda water and mixing the mojito ingredients with rose syrup, we can prepare rose syrup/roohafza in seconds and enjoy the refreshment.
- Rose syrup – 2 1/2 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 3 sprigs
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Plain soda – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – 1 cup or As needed
- In a mixer grinder, add mint leaves an ice cubes. Pulse it for 2-3 seconds. You can also just break the ice cubes and mint leaves with a ladle
- Add more crushed ice as per the requirement.
- Add rose syrup.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add chilled soda. Mix gently.
- Garnish with lemon wedge/ slice and fresh mint leaves and serve.
- Ice cubes can be used as whole ice cubes also. The consistency is purely based on the requirement.
- If not using crushed ice cubes, then crush the mint leaves to get the fresh flavor of the mint leaves.