Here comes the next mango recipe for this summer season. Mango mojito is a non-alcoholic drink. It is super refreshing with the kick of mango taste. The ingredients used are very simple and easily available. The carbonated water or soda used make this drink fizzy. But that makes it mango mojito.
Mojito is basically an alcoholic drink. This is a non-alcoholic version of mojito. The step by step procedure to prepare mango mojito is as follows
- Mango – 1
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 5 sprigs
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Sparkling water (soda) or Sprite – 6 cups
- Wash and peel the skin of the mango
- Roughly chop the mango pulp into pieces.
- In a blender, add mango pieces, lemon juice, mint leaves and sugar.
- Grind it into a fine paste. Add water only if required.
- Take a glass, add 2 tsp of the ground mango paste, add few mint leaves, mango pieces and lemon slices.
- Pour the sparkling water (soda) or sprite and mix it well.
- Serve chilled.
- The excess mango pulp can be stored in refrigerator for upto 1 week. Add little sugar to it so that the freshness and taste will be preserved.
- Mojito can be served plain without adding mango pieces, mint leaves and lemon pieces also.
- If preferred ice cubes can be added before adding soda.
- Adjust the ingredients as per the taste required.